Wednesday 15 April 2009

Campaigning Update

Apologies for being so late in starting this page. Also apologies for the lack of proof reading on my Jury Team Blog entry.http://www.juryteam.org

So far the Jury Team as a group seems to gathering momentum. Initially trying to involve local media had been rather like pulling teeth!

My local paper, the Buckinghamshire Advertiser, should be running a piece tomorrow, let's see if the item makes it and, just as importantly, what page and how many column inches it gets.

Having contacted a few presenters at BBC Three Counties radio, I was hoping to get a positive response, as they are usually quick to present new ideas to their listeners, but they have not yet taken up my invitation to 'air' the Jury Team group.

I am finding that there people who still believe in the old adage 'never discuss politics, religion and sex', not such a bad thing I suppose, but I feel it does get in the way of opening mind to new concepts, I mean in the politics arena, of course

A reminder

No comments:

Post a Comment